Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been banned from other forums, false accused as spammer.
I have 2 Klein Adroits (92 and 94) which I may post here for sale. One is the world lightest Klein and the other is the first one ever produced. As my bad experience If I sale, will be pickup only in Barcelona.

I have 2 guys interested seriuosly on both,.

I've been banned from retrouk (cause some people call me scammer, spammer and who know what more bad things about me),

Well thats me, i hope people respect me, cause there were many people with no reason or justify that still says that I am a scammer

· Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,430 Posts
I'm an easy going guy, but if other sites (plural) have banned you, let's just say you've been given enough rope to hang yourself, here.

Talk about the bikes, show pics, share stories, post them on the classifieds and link them here, but you brought the attention to yourself, so now I'm paying it....;)

· Registered
1,455 Posts
Hey that is all well and good but I want pictures of your sweet adroits.

PS: Barcelona is such a cool city, I spent a few days there getting over jet lag. A horde of green conures (parrots) in the park, fun architecture and lovely people.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, I have 2 guys really interested on my Adroit 94 serial 000 (the first Adroit MC2 ever produced), and on the Gator now owned by my friend John.

As of today has not been yet sold (if my bank allows a credit for me to return to my old job, if not, then I will not sale my Adroit and my friend will not sale his own)

Here's my loved one

Bicycle Wheel Tire Sky Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

and the other one

Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Land vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.