Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
I haven't ridden the trails, but there is virtually no snow on the (north facing) hillside outside of my office in dowtown Evergreen - I would think they'd be almost entirely dry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
aldefers/3sisters

I went up to aldefers today and conditions seemd fairly good. Some trickilng water in places, and a small bit of snow at the top. Unfortunately it started to rain as the ride was ending, and took quite the fall. . Just recently moved out here, I find this all to be heaven compared to the dust, boulders, and negligence of traills of Southern California. Anyone have any info on how to get involved in trail maintenance? Something I used to do in Socal, and would like to continue it here. Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rode Alderfers Sat.

I road Alderfers/Three Sisters on Sat. It's 90% dry with several short mud crossings, but nothing that you can't ride through. Be sure to ride through the mud and not around it. We don't want to cause erosion and make our single track into double track. There's been a lot of damage done to Green Mountain in the last few months.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
Was there this afternoon; hit just about everything, and a few things twice.

Most in good shape, with a few long wet areas. Good to go, but PLEASE be sure to ride in the middle of the wet/muddy spots.

Saw far too many tracks, and people today riding around stuff. And then they wonder why the trail gets so wide?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.