Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of it. Seriously. Evergreen Mountain, Sisters, heck, even Didesse. There's about three tiny patches of snow, but essentially it's dry as a bone. Bergen looks very dry as well, so I'll be checking it out tomorrow, 10:30ish.

:)

Happy riding ... !

·
Not just famous; infamous
1,069 Posts
Finally

Hello Kitty said:
All of it. Seriously. Evergreen Mountain, Sisters, heck, even Didesse. There's about three tiny patches of snow, but essentially it's dry as a bone. Bergen looks very dry as well, so I'll be checking it out tomorrow, 10:30ish.

:)

Happy riding ... !
If the weather doesn't hold up, I may be up that way about that time. We're planning a Loveland trip, but the forecast doesn't look good.....

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coolhandluchs said:
If the weather doesn't hold up, I may be up that way about that time. We're planning a Loveland trip, but the forecast doesn't look good.....
I got out early enough today and managed to ride Bergen in its entirety. Elk Meadow and Bergen Peak trail are both in fine shape. Mostly dry with some wet spots. The only meaningful snow that can be found on Bergen is past the ladders and before the Two Long junction, in that darker foresty area. Heck, even the Summit Trail is pretty good -- with packed snow only at the top. Two Long is (as usual) the last to come around and still has a fair amount of slushy, but very ridable, snow lingering on it.

All in all, an awesome day up there. Except when the rain and snow started falling my hands froze up, the rocks and roots got stupid slick, and unfortunately I rode like a retard all the way down.

:mad: :( :D

Anyway, Bergen's a go if you're interested. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.