Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a few friends hit alafia today just after the storm blew through. Just figured I'd let everyone know that there's a downed tree laying across the trail in rock garden, the branches are holding the tree up so it's about 5 ft in the air...you wont be hopping this one so easily.

As for the location...if you enter rock garden from the south and head north through the trail, you eventually come to that opening with the sign marking the trail again, and a pile of rocks to the left. Go a bit further and it's like deja-vu when you hit another opening with yet another pile of white rocks to the left of the trail entrance. I cant remember exactly, but it was probably 5 minutes after heading out from the second "rest area". Lots of good riding before the downed tree, but be ready to stop, pick up your bike, and hike through the brush to get passed the obstacle. :thumbsup:

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
jahmic726 said:
Me and a few friends hit alafia today just after the storm blew through. Just figured I'd let everyone know that there's a downed tree laying across the trail in rock garden, the branches are holding the tree up so it's about 5 ft in the air...you wont be hopping this one so easily.

As for the location...if you enter rock garden from the south and head north through the trail, you eventually come to that opening with the sign marking the trail again, and a pile of rocks to the left. Go a bit further and it's like deja-vu when you hit another opening with yet another pile of white rocks to the left of the trail entrance. I cant remember exactly, but it was probably 5 minutes after heading out from the second "rest area". Lots of good riding before the downed tree, but be ready to stop, pick up your bike, and hike through the brush to get passed the obstacle. :thumbsup:
put up a post over on swampclub.org they care for the trails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.