Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AJ's Bikes and Boards is hosting another Gatorback workday at Alafia tomorrow (Sat. 1/13) 8-noon. If you are wondering why Gatorback has been closed for so long, this is your chance to get out there and help get it opened up.

Contact Darrin at AJ's Bikes and Boards - 813-685-BIKE for details.

·
Weapon of Choice
801 Posts
I went to ride Alafia a few months back and unfortunately the Gatorback was closed, I heard it is a difficult downhill section? can anyone post pics of this? I want to go back soon just the 5 hr trip from Miami would be lame if its closed. Regards

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ah crap. Hey Max, next time can you post this a little earlier please? I really want to come out to a work day, especially on the hard trails. Swamps website doesn't make it through my firewall at work, and I rarely turn my pc on at home. If you can post in here a week or 2 before the date, I can get 3 or 4 guys to come out with me too. I know its not your job to get me to the work days, but it sure would help. Thanks man.
erik

·
Registered
388 Posts
ok now

I talked to Max99 at Alafia yesterday, and it looks like 2-3 more work days to get this in working order!! I am going by AJs tonight to get on the work list. BigC, call AJs and see if they can work on a Sunday, the next workday is not scheduled yet. A big thanks to all the guys that did make it Saturday, and to all the guys that make it to all the other workdays.

·
Registered
388 Posts
my firewall sucks

Man my firewall sucks. I can't see anything fun. ES, you were there at the workday, how bad does the trail really look? It was totally rideable not all that long ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.