Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke with Heather at AJ's and they hope to know the date for the next workday by the end of this week. They can't schedule the workday until the shop schedule is done and Heather is working on that this week.

If you are not currently on the list to be notified of the upcoming workdays, just shoot an email to Heather at [email protected] and she will add you to the mailing list.

Even though it will only take a few more workdays to open the trail, there are some plans for adding some pretty cool portions to the trail that will occur in the future. In addition, the trail will need to be maintained, so there will always be a need for ready, willing and able riders to join in.

The workday is normally about 3 hours, but you can come late or leave early if you need to. AJ's provides lunch for everyone (pizza and beer at the last workday).

Hope to see a good turnout next time.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Wish I could help.....

Erik -

Hope you try and make it very fast. Wish I couls be there to help. I have been in Jamaica for 1 week and have another week to go before my project is finished. I should be there for one weekend, if you have any trail maintence going on that day I will come.

I am still scheduled to return to jamaica on Feb 7-12 for the Jamaica fat Tire Festival. Kyle Emmett, Cameron McCaul is definately coming and Aaron Chase is trying to get out of one of his committments, Kirt Vories will let us know later this week. It is going to be one hell of a party.

We are even considering hiring 2 helicopters to drop us off at 7,400 ft ( the highest peak in Jamaica) and come tearing down for 11 miles of single track. Hope we can afford that.

Well, that is what is going on at the moment. If I cannot come, hope you have a great time.

Later,

Wayne.

·
Registered
68 Posts
YaMon,

Cam McCaul has confirmed and the latest is that Jim Dechamp from Mongoose is trying to sort out a flight today, bring your shovel to Jamaica cos we might need help buiding the dirt jumps for these guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.