Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is basically a thread to show off your bike, and or peoples bikes you usually ride with.

Mine is the spec. pitch

The stinky now has 2010 mavic deetracks, the sx trail is the same, and my pitch has azonic pedals stem and bars and a rock shox domain
Trek is stock.

Attachments

·
Mi nombre es Austin
228 Posts

Left to right, Wesley, Will Ibsen (3rd in the nation for MX trials riding), Me

·
Mi nombre es Austin
228 Posts
I don't want to take a pic of my bike till I have your stem and bars, it is xc now and it will be less xc then, haha

·
Mi nombre es Austin
228 Posts
If only if only a trek remedy 7 large would fall from the sky!! then I would have a bike worthy of secret FR trail #1,
and I could post it here of course

·
Mi nombre es Austin
228 Posts
yeah niner isn't that great at making every bike the same in one production run, I heard a guy with a W.F.O. had his swingarm hitting his seat tube, chainstay hitting his front derailer, and his derailer mount (direct mount not clamp) wasn't in the rite place.
that and for sano I think 26in helps get through alms house switchbacks

·
Mi nombre es Austin
228 Posts
dude that page is my homepage!!! and no my parents won't help me unless I take them on the FR trails and break my tailbone or seatpost on a landing. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.