Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about some feedback on an Ak gathering this fall? Maybe we could put our heads together and come up with something the majority of us would enjoy. I have met some GREAT new riders through this forum and would enjoy meeting the others who post here and anyone else who would show up. I would be willing to help organize......
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,882 Posts
I will be available.

AkDave said:
How about some feedback on an Ak gathering this fall? Maybe we could put our heads together and come up with something the majority of us would enjoy. I have met some GREAT new riders through this forum and would enjoy meeting the others who post here and anyone else who would show up. I would be willing to help organize......
Dave
This time of year is easier for me to take a day or two off. I am interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! I'm thinking.....

damion said:
This time of year is easier for me to take a day or two off. I am interested.
Maybe a Fri-Sunday Keni Pen ride. I am open to suggestions from ALL!
Let's make it work.
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Sure, I'll sweep..
The new course sounds good.
How many miles is it from devil's, to resurection & back to hope?

"Riders must leave from the Devils Pass to Hope no later than 6 PM.
Riders may elect to continue after 6 PM, however to do so will result in not being ranked but your finish time will be noted. The Devils Pass rider sweep will leave promptly at 6 PM with the last rider leaving at 6 PM. The finish area will close at 10 PM Saturday."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
miles of smiles

31 miles, contact me on my email

Robotron said:
Sure, I'll sweep..
The new course sounds good.
How many miles is it from devil's, to resurection & back to hope?

"Riders must leave from the Devils Pass to Hope no later than 6 PM.
Riders may elect to continue after 6 PM, however to do so will result in not being ranked but your finish time will be noted. The Devils Pass rider sweep will leave promptly at 6 PM with the last rider leaving at 6 PM. The finish area will close at 10 PM Saturday."
 

·
No, that's not phonetic
Joined
·
14,313 Posts
I will be up in September, most likely. I need to catch the ferry up before it goes on the Chain trip, around the 6th of Sept, or I have to wait until around the 16th. I have to fly down south in early Oct, so I gotta head back down to Kodiak by late Sept. Those are my time constraints. If you retired folks and Mr Moms want to hook up for day rides around the anchorage bowl area, I'm up for that stuff too. I can bring a car-load of Turners if anyone needs to demo a bike (small and large XCE, large 5-Spot).

Later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,882 Posts
I will try one.

tscheezy said:
I will be up in September, most likely. I need to catch the ferry up before it goes on the Chain trip, around the 6th of Sept, or I have to wait until around the 16th. I have to fly down south in early Oct, so I gotta head back down to Kodiak by late Sept. Those are my time constraints. If you retired folks and Mr Moms want to hook up for day rides around the anchorage bowl area, I'm up for that stuff too. I can bring a car-load of Turners if anyone needs to demo a bike (small and large XCE, large 5-Spot).

Later.
steve3 has been trying to get me to try a Turner, I am sure I will love it. I look forward to meeting you. Later.

Michael Keaton (Damion)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bring em' on

tscheezy said:
I will be up in September, most likely. I need to catch the ferry up before it goes on the Chain trip, around the 6th of Sept, or I have to wait until around the 16th. I have to fly down south in early Oct, so I gotta head back down to Kodiak by late Sept. Those are my time constraints. If you retired folks and Mr Moms want to hook up for day rides around the anchorage bowl area, I'm up for that stuff too. I can bring a car-load of Turners if anyone needs to demo a bike (small and large XCE, large 5-Spot).

Later.
There has not been much response to a mini gathering as yet so some informal get to gethers may be ideal. Post again just before you head up and I will give ya a contact phone number.
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
Me too

this ol geezer and his 5 spot reporting for duty !

AkDave said:
There has not been much response to a mini gathering as yet so some informal get to gethers may be ideal. Post again just before you head up and I will give ya a contact phone number.
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats fair enough......

Hooligan said:
Since Ive started back to work Ill need as much lead time as possible to arrange any week days off.
It will take a bit more interest for the gathering to happen. I do think that Sept at least should have some sort of ride. If something is going to happen I will post in advance.
Dave
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top