Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alright, i plan on heading up to the only church i will propbably even want to head up to: Skatechurch...basically a church funded indoor park which has set times for mountain bikes.

the only problem is to do the majority of the stuff there you need to air quater pipes. any suggestions, is it harded to 180 out of the lip or on flat because i have flat down, what should i expect? any tips?

·
Registered
812 Posts
I can 180 off a quarter no problem, not really off the lip, just on the slope, and I haven't yet learned them on the flat ground. Get some time on a vert wall before airing quarters, it definitely helps get the feel of the whole 180 in the air thing.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yea following the slope of the qp is key, then pulling straight up and 180'n but sharp like a turn down is what I do. Pulling staight up will keep you inline so you don't miss the tranny and nose dive into flat.

It's hard to read free rider's post being he misspelled every other word. But it sounded like you were asking about 180'n out of a qp? Is that what you were asking?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ServeEm said:
Yea following the slope of the qp is key, then pulling straight up and 180'n but sharp like a turn down is what I do. Pulling staight up will keep you inline so you don't miss the tranny and nose dive into flat.

It's hard to read free rider's post being he misspelled every other word. But it sounded like you were asking about 180'n out of a qp? Is that what you were asking?
haha, alright it is all fixed up....ya, air out of a quarter...so dont pull off the coping, and get used to it on the walls...sounds good, ill post up some pics i will probably be heading out next week sometime

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.