Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you ride these. Anybody had one for long enough to know how tough they are? I ride XC, some rocky streambeds and small (2') on-trail drops (and those awful national forest circa 1940-design trail steps!)

Thanks

·
Registered
571 Posts
dusty said:
I know some of you ride these. Anybody had one for long enough to know how tough they are? I ride XC, some rocky streambeds and small (2') on-trail drops (and those awful national forest circa 1940-design trail steps!)

Thanks
3 months w/ my prolite & no problems. The 'leather' is cheap as hell & wears fast - so it looks like s&%t - but what did I expect for $30?

·
MTBR Tool
831 Posts
Second that

wrecked and trashed mine within 2 weeks of buying it. Now the leather is wearing out but at $30 a pop I'm still happy it wasn't an aspide that got trashed. I've had mine on for 4 months or so

·
Just passing through....
1,331 Posts
dusty said:

Thanks
I've had mine for a few weeks and it still looks good...... :D

It sounds like they are no longer available though. Supergo no longer has them on their website.

·
On your left.
1,188 Posts
Going well

For the first month of useI found the fit to be better than my WTB rocket. Then recently there was a week in which it started killing by arse, but that subsided and now it is back to being a bit more comfortable than my WTB. There is no wear evident, but it has gotten dirty. I've had if for 2 months and done 2 races. I would buy it again, but am also interested in the deals Nashbar has on some brand-name saddles.

dusty said:

Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm on my second

I don't know what happened but one day while I was loading my bike into the van I noticed that the rails were bent on the R-10 ti saddle. It looked like just the left saddle rail was bent. I couldn't feel it as I rode but I replaced it anyway. It was about a year old and the new saddle is about the same age and is bent also on the same side.

It must be the way that I ride although I 've never bent a saddle until these Aerions.

It is the most comfortable MTB saddle that I have used so far and will keep buying them because they are a good value. The white stiching gets dirty and turns brown rather quickly.

Steve Frew

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
dusty said:

Thanks
Couldn't get over the embroidery on the Pro-lite so i got the plainer model below it. Been on it for a year now, leather looks worn but no tears, what little embroidery on it is mostly worn off, and rails are still pretty straight. For $25 I will definitely buy another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.