IKEA Allen Key Set that matches: Lol
image.jpg

Little Red bag with a few screws that I have no clue where they go: Lol
image.jpg

Done:
image.jpg

Bike is sleeping along with my son's Wahoo:
image.jpg

Thanks guys for any comments on any precious posts.... I would like to know where those screws in the red bag go.... How much air goes in the tire.... Does the fork come preset or do I need to put air in it.... And how do make the front brakes tighter as they are a bit on the lose end... Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Nice bike, I think that bag of screws is for the front and rear reflectors.
That's correct. And the two little silver things are extra cable ends if you decide to trim down your cables.

The fork is pre-set to a rider average weight of around 175. Consider getting a shock pump to do your own maintenance and adjustments.

Jeremy

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol.... Been trying to correct these damn pics... I took them with the ipad and iphone and posted them trough the ipad and they were posted upside down... Lol

And thanks guys... And yeah, I think the screws are for the reflectors I won't be using... Lol

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Can this thread be deleted so I can repost?
You'd have to contact a site admin to make that happen. I'd recommend instead that you just delete the unwanted images by editing your original post and then maybe post in this thread again with the corrected images.

Hope that helps!

Jeremy

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol. I tried that. Question for you Jeremy... I got the bike, put it together. Is there any adjusting or tuning that needs to be done? The front brake I feel Is too soft and do I need to adjust the shock at all or anything else?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Lol. I tried that. Question for you Jeremy... I got the bike, put it together. Is there any adjusting or tuning that needs to be done? The front brake I feel Is too soft and do I need to adjust the shock at all or anything else?
Often the brakes feel better once they are bedded in and/or ridden a little bit. There isn't any real adjustment to be done to that style of brake.

For the Fork, you can add more air with a shock pump if you weigh more than 175lbs to dial it in. You can also adjust the rebound to your liking. Start in the middle between the turtle and rabbit, then go from there depending on feel and riding style.

Jeremy

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll google it tho. Thanks. Too bad Jersey weather will suck for the next three days with rain. I think I'm going to ride it in the house like a little kid. Lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts