Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Have Cookies
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
summud said:
...looks like cheap, low-end, catalog frames. pass
+1 the thing i want to know is why the XC HT with the dart 2 costs so much......Sorry looks like a sad line up. Again Sorry......My .02$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ae111black said:
+1 the thing i want to know is why the XC HT with the dart 2 costs so much......Sorry looks like a sad line up. Again Sorry......My .02$
You don't have to be sorry. I don't think they would have asked if they didn't want to know what we thought.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,198 Posts
They look like left over Iron Horse's . Same B.S. company different name . Are you guy's going to take care of all the Iron Horse owners that got screwed ?
 

·
I Have Cookies
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
poontank said:
You don't have to be sorry. I don't think they would have asked if they didn't want to know what we thought.
Yeah I know But I just like to appologise......Makes me feel better;)

BTW Who is "They" isn't this you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ae111black said:
Yeah I know But I just like to appologise......Makes me feel better;)

BTW Who is "They" isn't this you?
Well, if it makes you feel better...then okay :) But I think you offer a fair criticism.

"They" is Airborne Bicycles. I am a part of the flight crew, but I don't work for them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,198 Posts
poontank said:
When you say "you guy's" who are you referring to?
The "you guys" that both Iron Horse and Airborne have in common .
 

·
Granny Gear Guru
Joined
·
399 Posts
I almost feel like I need my attorney present to stop in and say hello in this thread....

hello! I think there are better deals to be had out there..... my $.02
 

·
featherweight clydesdale
Joined
·
1,383 Posts
I have a 2003 Airborne B-29 frame that could be taken care of...so much for "lifetime" warranty when the company behind it disappears on you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AZ.MTNS said:
The "you guys" that both Iron Horse and Airborne have in common .
Airborne is a different company with different owners than Iron Horse, so please pardon my continued confusion on who "you guys" are. :???:

jdreher55 said:
I almost feel like I need my attorney present to stop in and say hello in this thread....

hello! I think there are better deals to be had out there..... my $.02
Don't feel like you have to have an attorney to say "hello" You're welcome here and so is your opinion. Thanks for your $.02. :)
 

·
Drinking the Slick_Juice
Joined
·
1,809 Posts
I dont have facebook, never have never will. I also dont like spam neither of them
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,198 Posts
poontank said:
Airborne is a different company with different owners than Iron Horse, so please pardon my continued confusion on who "you guys" are. :???:

From another SPAM thread .

Quote:
Airborne and their dealer Giantnerd seem to have a connection to Randall Weidberg of Iron Horse fame.
 

·
No Clue Crew
Joined
·
7,462 Posts
All this poster does is post spam threads. If you're tired of it, please report to site admin.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top