Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been looking into buying a HT for a few weeks now and I saw that there is an ongoing free shipping promo via the MTBR "Hot Deals" page. SO naturally I jumped on the opportunity. However, I'm unable to select free shipping during the checkout process. Is there a coupon code or something? Also, the Goblin is listed among other Airborne bikes, but the EVO is not. Is there a way that I could use the promo on the EVO?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whoops. Apparently I had a brain lapse and a bit of selective-reading. It says "+ shipping," not free shipping.:nono:

:(

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Hello,

I've been looking into buying a HT for a few weeks now and I saw that there is an ongoing free shipping promo via the MTBR "Hot Deals" page. SO naturally I jumped on the opportunity. However, I'm unable to select free shipping during the checkout process. Is there a coupon code or something? Also, the Goblin is listed among other Airborne bikes, but the EVO is not. Is there a way that I could use the promo on the EVO?
The EVO is listed in the "Trail" section and not the XC section.

Whoops. Apparently I had a brain lapse and a bit of selective-reading. It says "+ shipping," not free shipping.
No worries, I do stuff like that all of the time myself, LOL. :)

FYI, we tend not to do free shipping promo's often. Our bikes are such a good value because we operate at low margin. Absorbing the cost of the freight eats up a lot of that margin for us and isn't a sustainable business model.

Jeremy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The EVO is listed in the "Trail" section and not the XC section.

No worries, I do stuff like that all of the time myself, LOL. :)

FYI, we tend not to do free shipping promo's often. Our bikes are such a good value because we operate at low margin. Absorbing the cost of the freight eats up a lot of that margin for us and isn't a sustainable business model.

Jeremy
I really appreciate the feedback. And I totally understand. It is definetly an outstanding value as it is. But purely as a social-logical experiment; did you see the quickness in-which I made an MTBR account and went through the check-out process? Just saying.

Either way, I'll most likely pull the trigger on one in the next few days. I can barely find something in the second hand market that's comparable price-per-performance wise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts