Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
gemini2000 said:
I want my next fork to be fit and forget (unlike the breakout :mad: ) will an air 66sl require more maintenence then a coil 66?
Not super sure son, ask "Robot Chicken". I have a coil Marzocchi and I haven't even touched it. I just got a new Sherman Slider Plus, and plan on running that but having my Marzocchi as a backup.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i also have a coil marzocchi wich i never touched a budget one at that , and when i got my all new bling bling breakout plus it has been nothing but trouble . There is no comparison in quality between the too :mad: . Wich is why im now only goin to marzocchi

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Air for suspenssion, me not a fan of. Coil spring allows you to change spring rate if needed, springs bounce very well. Yes air springs can be changed with a pump, air is good cushion. When you blow a spring/oil fork seal keep riding & repair when you get a chance. When you blow a air seal, start getting creative about how your getting back besides carying your bike out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.