Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dig the 24. a few guys i know run dual 24s but im not into it cuz it drops the ride too low for my taste. but the 24 in te rear is sweet.

·
Yo Paseo El Scream
275 Posts
wow, it looks so much better without the red flames. Nice bike

·
Registered
683 Posts
advantages of a 24" back wheel

So keeping in mind that the only stupid question is the one you're about to ask....

Explain to me the advantages of a 24" back wheel. What terrain and types of riding do you do that you would have this setup?

Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Thanks. I'm really new to all of this...
-sunny :cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
sunnyracegirl said:
So keeping in mind that the only stupid question is the one you're about to ask....

Explain to me the advantages of a 24" back wheel. What terrain and types of riding do you do that you would have this setup?

24" wheels look cool, good for freeride, not for racing. Use the search function for "24 inch rear wheel" and you'll find your answer.

·
Registered
643 Posts
24" standard

sunnyracegirl said:

the bighit can only handle the 24" in the back, i dont suggest goin out of your way to get a 24" in the back if u dont have the bighit. But the Bighit cant take anyhting bigger unless u mod it that way.

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah you can set up a bighit to run a 26" but they were made for 24s and they work well with 24s so why change?

on a side note..........anybody wanna buy a stance kingpin?

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
mtboutkast said:
yeah you can set up a bighit to run a 26" but they were made for 24s and they work well with 24s so why change?

on a side note..........anybody wanna buy a stance kingpin?
it would be awsome to have dual 24"s!!!!!!!!!

it would be flickable for a big bike i'm assuming (but it might not chane much since it already has a 24 in the back anyway....) but it would still be awsome... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.