Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dude, you so much never had a girlfriend, have you?

I bet you have all kinds of girlie posters of plastic women artfully draped over high dollar sports cars, taped all over your bed room walls. Dont you? You lay there at night in your Fruit of The Looms, looking at them wondering what a real women would be like.

·
Registered
681 Posts
schwinn77 said:
maybe they should call this forum the butch forum. may all your labia be sore as hell on your next ride.
I find that lycra with a seamless chamois is best for avoiding "sore as hell" labia. I'm not too keen on women's chamois though. They are usually way too big, they bunch up, and feel somewhat diaperish. For our team shorts, we choose the MLP men's pad. Its seamless and it has that antibacterial fabric that wicks away moisture. The team seems happy with them. Keeping the goods dry is also critical. Moving around on the saddle can help. Standing once in a while to shift positions. I am not a big fan of chamois creams. I don't even use them in 24 hour races. I prefer to change shorts often instead. Of course, there are those long days in the saddle when your labia is going to be sore as hell no matter what methods you employ.

Sabine

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
That's not nice.

schwinn77 said:
maybe they should call this forum the butch forum. may all your labia be sore as hell on your next ride.
Wishing me a sore labia. Every time my labia is sore, I can't ride. It's kind of like Catzilla's huge pecker getting in the way of riding.

You really should have quit when you were behind.

Head over to drunk cyclist and ask Big Jonny where to pick up hotties. I'm sure he can send you to a good peeler bar in Flag. I think this is more what you had in mind, no? www.drunkcyclist.com

Ken

·
~*~*~*~*~
590 Posts
Sabine said:
I find that lycra with a seamless chamois is best for avoiding "sore as hell" labia. I'm not too keen on women's chamois though.
Moving around on the saddle can help. Standing once in a while to shift positions.
Sabine
Seat position is critical too. Too much of an upward angle and you'll be walking like a old cowboy for days. :(
You'll also want to avoid the SUSC (sudden unexpected seat contact) and the SUBC (sudden unexpected bar contact). :eek: You know, when you slip and whack yourself in the privates with the seat or the bar. It hurts like hell even with padded shorts.

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
What do guys THINK the Women's Lounge is all about, anyway?! A bunch of dainty 20-somethings all sitting quietly on tuffetts, dressed in pink satin and just waiting for a manly MTB-er to come in and sweep us off our feet?!

If that 40-count box of Tampax doesn't scare 'em away, I don't know what will! Ha.

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
Christine said:
What do guys THINK the Women's Lounge is all about, anyway?! A bunch of dainty 20-somethings all sitting quietly on tuffetts, dressed in pink satin and just waiting for a manly MTB-er to come in and sweep us off our feet?!

If that 40-count box of Tampax doesn't scare 'em away, I don't know what will! Ha.
Maybe a keeper that you rinse off by peeing on it? (backcountry use)

http://www.babiesunderwraps.com/storepage2.htm?menstrual

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
oldbroad said:
You'll also want to avoid the SUSC (sudden unexpected seat contact) and the SUBC (sudden unexpected bar contact). :eek: You know, when you slip and whack yourself in the privates with the seat or the bar. It hurts like hell even with padded shorts.
My friend was riding her bike (road) and had SUBC - hit it relaly hard - so hard that , um, there was a small split and she started bleeding. Poor thing was with a bunch of guys and just was too shy to tell them what was going on, and had a bloody chamois, and well, I'm sure that enough info for both gals and guys here.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ouch, ouch, ouch!!!

Impy said:
My friend was riding her bike (road) and had SUBC - hit it relaly hard - so hard that , um, there was a small split and she started bleeding. Poor thing was with a bunch of guys and just was too shy to tell them what was going on, and had a bloody chamois, and well, I'm sure that enough info for both gals and guys here.
I've done the old seat or bars whack to myself many times...but never bad enough to cause bleeding. YIKES.

How about our other girly area though? I can't tell you how many times I've done the dork wreck that managed to propel one of my mammaries into my twisted handlebar. Again...ouch!!!

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Don't know if you're replying to me or not...

Christine said:

But on the off chance that you are, I'll tell you what I think the Women's Forum is all about:

It's all about whatever you want it to be about. I'm simply trolling here to gain insight to try and improve my relationship with Kris. That and the dry humor. I'm a big fan of laughing. You all make me laugh. It seems to me that if someone likes dry humor, this is the place.

So, I don't THINK the WL is about anything other than what the rightful participants of this board want it to be. I only thank you for letting me hand out and laugh with you.

Ken

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
Actually I've held off serveral times on posting an FAQ-ish-kinda-thing to all those guys who 'would like to pick up a mountain biking chick'.... suggesting that they go to the likes of you, SpaceDog, and the infamous "suprises his googly-woogly wife with a great bike" Dude for a little education before proceeding. :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
I've used that Keeper thing for several years now. A couple of plusses about it are no waste or trash, reuable. You can *wear* it longer with out worry of leaking or toxic shock.

I've also had one of those really bad SUSC. OMG it hurt. It was just a silly mishandled little ledge drop. But some how I managed to try and bail in the middle, something I always recommend against. And the nose went where it should not. It cracked my tailbone it hit so hard.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i had one of those slips on the top tube and bled because of it. it hurt bad enough to NEVER wish a slip on another person, not even the A-hole that started this thread. btw, schwinng, whatever chance you might have had with anyone in this forum has been lost. loser.

Rita

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry for intruding on this thread....

I was just reading about how to prevent UST tires from LEAKING at the RIMS and looked down to see an automatic link to this thread.

Too funny.

Alright, I'm leaving now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.