Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
cactuscorn said:
if hed stop goin to the gym all the damn time and lay off the powdered meals, he have enough time and money to finish it.
Hey, I resemble that remark!

At this point I've got all the parts I need to finish it here (or on order) except for tires and sending the shock to Push. Unfortunately, I just had a $630 car inspection :madman: so even that stuff is gonna have to wait until the end of next month. :rolleyes:

When I get my fork back from Marzocchi (did someone say "Works" service?) I'll have you pound the crown race on, Don. And I may need some "assistance" getting the Gustavs installed, as well.

I'm kind of glad that it's cold and icy out, makes it a little easier that the RFX isn't up and running yet. Soon, very soon.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
i hear hes decided on studded tires. unfortunately, he totally misunderstood what that means. the good news is hell be able to use em for awhile so alls not lost.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Interesting tire choice - I bet you are on high rollers after riding the bike for three months - so probably in late 2008 we'll see a post from you that says "i swapped my michelins for high rollers"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.