Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
Well, based on a bad history with cats in Whiting Ranch, I have to say, "Good Job Rangers!" I guess the ongoing encroachment of development on the range/habitat for the cats continues to be a problem.
There must be easy meals for them in Whiting (besides the usual deer etc maybe they like the variety of cats and dogs nearby)?? Just up the road is a lot bigger wilderness area of the Santa Ana mountains but they seem to love Whiting. I said it a few months ago when the sightings went up here, no more riding Whiting alone for me!

·
GONE
25,568 Posts
They didn't need to kill it. They could have contained it in a private location and fed child molesters, rapists, and the like to it.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
38,076 Posts
Well, based on a bad history with cats in Whiting Ranch, I have to say, "Good Job Rangers!" I guess the ongoing encroachment of development on the range/habitat for the cats continues to be a problem.
EBasil you're back...where you been brother?

G

·
Nobody has mentioned whether or not the Rangers used firearms in chest pouches or soldering irons on their derailleurs. Sorry, couldn't resist.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts