Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be riding at Aggie on Sunday. Start between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. I've heard from a couple of sources the trails are in OK condition. If you are interested contact me or post here. Sluggish pace (at least on the uphills), no drops, wait at intersections etc.

·
customized
3,123 Posts
aveski2000 said:
I will be riding at Aggie on Sunday. Start between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. I've heard from a couple of sources the trails are in OK condition. If you are interested contact me or post here. Sluggish pace (at least on the uphills), no drops, wait at intersections etc.
Let me know a tighter start time and I might be able to make it. I have to do some trail work at 9am. Should be done for a 1pm ride.

I like the sluggish pace idea. LOL.

Louis

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
aveski2000 said:
We can start at 1:00 pm on Sunday. Go up the Ring trail and head over to 2nd hill. See how we feel after that. I'll be sucking big time wind on the new Slayer.
wow Avram the Slayer looks tough.
Have a fun ride. Maybe next time for me.

Greg

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The trails were really nice. Did the Ring trail and went up to second hill and the long downhill. I rode with someone who answered my Nemba post. The only problem I had (besides being out of shape) was loosing the trail a couple of times because of the leaves. The Slayer is real nice. I need to work on dialing the suspension in. I'm getting out for a Hinkley park - Cape Greenbelt ride this morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.