Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
bonkin' clyde
831 Posts
lucky bastid!

Yeah, man all that rain is keeping it ultra green here in MD. And friggin super soupy wet, so a bike ride is akin to the muddiest mudbath you've ever had!...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wish i was back up there! I used to live in NH where you pretty much could ride to most of the trails and there was (and is) a LOT of little single track stuff and xc (fire roads etc) as well as good overall riding, VA kinda sux, but thats the price you pay for living near a city (Norfolk/VB Area).

·
surly inbred
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bluronthetrails said:
the muddiest mudbath you've ever had!...
No kidding! I think I've split equal time between riding & cleaning. This season is definitely a test of will. When fair weather arrives it's not easy choosing the rail-to-trail over your favorite mudhole ..er, singletrack. :rolleyes: This place sits on high ground and since it drains well, it's one of the durable places to frequent.

happy trails & enjoy the w/e...

~mud

·
A Real Winner.
863 Posts
muddog999 said:
No kidding! I think I've split equal time between riding & cleaning. This season is definitely a test of will. When fair weather arrives it's not easy choosing the rail-to-trail over your favorite mudhole ..er, singletrack. :rolleyes:
I second that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts