Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a quick video explaining my setup. I've got a couple hundred miles on it now and I'm confident enough to race with it. I much prefer this over the stock over the top thumb lever.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

I have a raceface 2x lever on mine. Little nicer than a fox lever.

Not low like a shifter but feels great and natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I made a quick video explaining my setup. I've got a couple hundred miles on it now and I'm confident enough to race with it. I much prefer this over the stock over the top thumb lever.

Great mod! One thing I dislike about the Scott immensely and with one single video you have brought the Ransom back into consideration as my next bike. Well played..

·
Registered
497 Posts
Is the wolftooth remote pretty secure mounted that way? It looks really good. Also could ditch the syncros grips. Although I have now developed the ability to hit the dropper lever and the the twinloc lever simultaneously to lower the seat and open the suspension.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the wolftooth remote pretty secure mounted that way? It looks really good. Also could ditch the syncros grips. Although I have now developed the ability to hit the dropper lever and the the twinloc lever simultaneously to lower the seat and open the suspension.
Yep! You should be able to ditch those shitty grips either way though! The bike should have came with a little clamp spacer to run whatever grip you want. I put 18k of climbing on this setup at a 2 day enduro a couple weeks ago... currently headed to whistler for 2 weeks. No issues at all!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

You invented the 2022 twinloc! See if you can get royalties from scott hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.