Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Art White:

Hi all, I hope you are not melting with this Summer heat!

I plan to host an evening trail maintenance session this Thursday (20 July) at 5:00 p.m. We'll be continuing our work on the Cannonball trail re-route at Ramapo Mtn. State Forest (top of Skyline Drive, Oakland, NJ)

This project has been going well, and is nearly complete. Perhaps we can finish the job this week!

For those of you who are unaware, we are re-routing a section of the Cannonball Trail that is severely eroded. The section lies just off the paved driveway that comes in off of Skyline Drive. If you can't make the 5:00 p.m. start time, feel free to join us when you can.

Thanks,

Art White / RVCC

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
p.s. I plan to show up around 5:30 and meet Art at the trailhead (he'll be arriving at 5). So if anyone can swing by after work, at whatever time they can, that is fine and dandy. 5:30, 6 whatever!

The trail head is accesed by riding down the the paved road north of the top lot (about 1/10 th a mile toward Ringwood side, then LT onto pavement), then ride down pavement about 1/4 mile past a few houses and look for the red sign and cannonball trail blazes look like a red (C) on the tree.

hope to see you there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
TM work

mergs said:
p.s. I plan to show up around 5:30 and meet Art at the trailhead (he'll be arriving at 5). So if anyone can swing by after work, at whatever time they can, that is fine and dandy. 5:30, 6 whatever!

The trail head is accesed by riding down the the paved road north of the top lot (about 1/10 th a mile toward Ringwood side, then LT onto pavement), then ride down pavement about 1/4 mile past a few houses and look for the red sign and cannonball trail blazes look like a red (C) on the tree.

hope to see you there.
Mergs and Norm the only people I knew in the last pic (jorba.org) on fixing cannonball trail making it to a switchback " I'd just like to say NICE JOB GUYs" peace keep riding& helping.. I know u weren't alone those folks i dont know thank you
P.S. please make it to the next TM at LM... Mergs
from Evan M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.