Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Nashbar :
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=&subcategory=&sku=12033&brand=

Should be great when building a budget second or heavier-duty rear wheel. I want one for my Karate Monkey, I already have some overbuilt rims. I may use the Sun Rhinolite, or even the Vuelta Airline (well over 1.5lb).

If someone happens to be ordering this or something else at Nashbar, a chance to score a universally exchangable outstanding favor from me. Shipping from Nashbar to Europe is not worth it, but a private parcel USPS could go around $10. I'm rahter short on cash right now, but want to build a budget SS rear wheel to take the load off my other ones. This is THE key for me, just the worng side of the ocean, over here bidding starts at like €80 for something similar.

Thanks in advance for helping a bro out, and otherwise : take advantage of this deal anyway! Even if Nashbar is indeed the anti-ChriSSt, this seems hard to ignore?

Happy trails,

J

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Cloxxki said:
At Nashbar :
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=&subcategory=&sku=12033&brand=

Should be great when building a budget second or heavier-duty rear wheel. I want one for my Karate Monkey, I already have some overbuilt rims. I may use the Sun Rhinolite, or even the Vuelta Airline (well over 1.5lb).

If someone happens to be ordering this or something else at Nashbar, a chance to score a universally exchangable outstanding favor from me. Shipping from Nashbar to Europe is not worth it, but a private parcel USPS could go around $10. I'm rahter short on cash right now, but want to build a budget SS rear wheel to take the load off my other ones. This is THE key for me, just the worng side of the ocean, over here bidding starts at like �80 for something similar.

Thanks in advance for helping a bro out, and otherwise : take advantage of this deal anyway! Even if Nashbar is indeed the anti-ChriSSt, this seems hard to ignore?

Happy trails,

J
SPAM! Can a moderator delete hisself? :p

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, caught in the act!
I actually though this over. I'm not selling anything, and not offering. Just tipping my fellow nutcases on a possibly sweet deal available online, for everyone....on the North American continent.

I do partly post out of selfish reasons, but then would I also asking for golden advise? :)
Deals make my world go round, and I have a very serious lack of rear wheel, my bikeroom seems full of bikes showing 40º seat tube angles, leaning on their chainstays as they do...

No, selling bikes is out :-D

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,553 Posts
Goodness!

The whole she-bang (hub & cog) goes for less than a King cog all by itself (and weighs a zillion times more). :p

Sorry Clox, I'm a bit tight on cash right now meself... but somebody will come along and bail ya out fur shur, eh. :)

--Sparty

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
If you can wait three weeks, I could possibly deliver it...

Cloxxki,
Not sure how fast you'd need it, but since we're going to be in Amsterdam in 3 weeks, maybe we can hook up somewhere and I can just bring it. I need to order a few new chains anyways. Not sure if this would be convenient for you since you don't actually live in Amsterdam, but if it interests you, let me know. It'd be good karma for us to start the trip out doing a good deed...

Kyle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.