Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am in the process of building a bike. its a Jabberwocky i am planning it out now, and was going to go with XT cranks. however i was looking on Shawnee trail bikes website and they have these Aerozine cranks for about the same price, but coated. now i am sold on the coating and was looking into have XT's coated any way. but i can not find any info on the aerozine cranks. can some one give me some info. a review, more pictures. or another suggestion on cranks.
i ride New england trails, the build is not super light but its also not a tank.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I've had the older version of the Aerozine triple crankset. The single bolt holding the arm on always came loose, no matter if the correct torque was used or if loctite was used. The arms flexed enough that i could feel it. The new version is supposed to have a better method to attach the arms, but i'd go for the XT cranks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.