Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Shiggy's right

Never seen an A E Bike coupon, or sale price for that matter. Most of A E Bike's online inventory is a storefront for the QBP catalogue. You place the order through A E Bike, and they place the order through QBP. It keeps their overhead low, and allows them to do business at a low profit margin. I've had an excellent experience with them, for what it's worth.

Clyde

·
No Shades of Gray
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh well...

Call_me_Clyde said:
Never seen an A E Bike coupon, or sale price for that matter. Most of A E Bike's online inventory is a storefront for the QBP catalogue. You place the order through A E Bike, and they place the order through QBP. It keeps their overhead low, and allows them to do business at a low profit margin. I've had an excellent experience with them, for what it's worth.

Clyde
...you can't blame me for trying.

Thanks!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:

Clyde
AE is a great shop, used to be my LBS when I lived in Kalamazoo, MI. Their prices are good; I was quoted $50 for the Novatec front disc hub at my current LBS compared to AE's $37. 25% markup is pretty steep!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.