1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Obviously Single
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

I'm bummed we lost our advocacy thread. (MtbMike: if you're reading this, start
your thread back up!)

Here's email I just got from Medicine Wheel, in the Springs, about Gold Camp Road ...

The USFS is holding a planning workshop on Saturday, August 7, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at Cheyenne Mountain High School, 1200 Cresta Road.

This workshop will be to help finalize the planned future of Gold Camp Road, whether and/or how to open the road to more uses.

This is an important event which will shape the future of recreation in Cheyenne Canon for decades to come.

Anyone with an interest in how the road turns out should attend.

More information is available at:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r2/psicc/projects/gold_camp/index.shtml

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Nah I requested both the threads (roll call and advocacy) make sticky to Francis, and they did. He's the god. I imagine someone requested the one be made unsticky, and dog's will was done. I also asked for a moderator for here, and he said he'd poke his head in and ask for volunteers for it. Whoever is the most respected would get it....course that was months ago...maybe someone should bug him again(someone= not me).

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
je sais...I just don't think he's a mod for this forum. I assume mods can only work on certian forums. Plus he may lurk a lot, but he doesn't have as much of a presence in here, compared to the like of Snowskilz, etc...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.