Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My 2009-2010'ish Camber Comp 26 XL was stolen and I'm looking for a replacement. Here's the problem: Went through a few other bikes (they were hurting my knees) until I found the Camber originally. Can't find a new/used exact replacement so I'm stuck with what is available. So my question is what other models would be most likely not to cause me knee pain (I'm guessing based on similar geometry?) I am not married to Specialized.

I know the Camber fit well and didn't cause pain so I want something as close as possible.

1) Your budget. 2-3K I guess.
2) What bikes, if any, are you already considering? None yet.
3) What type of riding do you intend to do? Ride paths mostly but need FSR for the lower back (it's fscked up).
4) Do you have a preference over a hardtail or full suspension? FSR.
5) Age, weight and height. 41, 225, 6'3"
6) What sources will you consider buying from? Wherever.
7) Do you want people to offer you alternative suggestions to issues such as budget, bikes already considered, and sources? Sure if they think it can help.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi all. My 2009-2010'ish Camber Comp 26 XL was stolen and I'm looking for a replacement. Here's the problem: Went through a few other bikes (they were hurting my knees) until I found the Camber originally. Can't find a new/used exact replacement... I know the Camber fit well and didn't cause pain so I want something as close as possible.
Stick with that which works. Google turned up this advert on pinkbike.com

I don't know anything more about the advert or anything about the seller. Caveat emptor.

specialized camber comp 26 xl frame - Pinkbike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts