Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Adrenaline bikes...

I haven't ordered from them over the internet, but their store is just a couple miles from where I work. They did some work on my bike last year and did a great job. Great store...great guys.
Highly recommended.

·
Your bike is incorrigible
3,179 Posts
yep

fiddy_ryder said:
anyone oder from www.adrenalinebikes.com ? they seem to have good prices and even price match.. not to mention a damn good inventory of parts..
I've ordered two frames and a number of other parts from them. They're pretty good. When I wanted to get a new wheelset I chatted with one of their mechanics. I also got some advice on how to set up my shock. On the last frame they sent me they had installed the wrong headset. I called them up, and they sent the correct headset to me express. They also replaced one of my crankarms that kept coming loose. I would say that for a big company they have some decent people working for them.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
fiddy_ryder said:
anyone oder from www.adrenalinebikes.com ? they seem to have good prices and even price match.. not to mention a damn good inventory of parts..
They advertise right here on Mtbr & i belive Mtbr gets a kick back if you order from this web site. They would have to be honest other wise doubble wamey, dont think either one wants that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.