Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will stay the same. sunday may 22

the insurance and everything has already gone through and they said there isnt enough time to change it so it stays on sunday.

that is all

see you cats there

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
mtboutkast said:
will stay the same. sunday may 22

the insurance and everything has already gone through and they said there isnt enough time to change it so it stays on sunday.

that is all

see you cats there
What time is the race at? Any build/ride dates?

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think the PROPOSED start time is the usual 10 or 10:30. i think but not sure. should be listed on the adhcs site.

we do have to get the course ready but no date has been set yet. has to be in the next couple weekends tho.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
mtboutkast said:
i think the PROPOSED start time is the usual 10 or 10:30. i think but not sure. should be listed on the adhcs site.

we do have to get the course ready but no date has been set yet. has to be in the next couple weekends tho.
Yea, PM me and i'll head down and help out for sure.

Any clue on pics or results from Clayton?

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TheSherpa said:
Any clue on pics or results from Clayton?
only seen a couple pics from the race and a little bit of video. all of it was pretty much posted on here.

dont know about results but i heard darknut has been really busy at work and hasnt had a chance to get them posted. hopefully all the drama didnt run him off.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
mtboutkast said:
only seen a couple pics from the race and a little bit of video. all of it was pretty much posted on here.

dont know about results but i heard darknut has been really busy at work and hasnt had a chance to get them posted. hopefully all the drama didnt run him off.
Yea, saw the video and pics, but 'Nut usually has the best pics and what not on his site. Maybe someone with a little e-knowledge could help him out? (I'd do it, but someone have to teach me). Drama, what drama? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.