Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the race date for the earthquake ridge downhill race in mena arkansas is posted worng on the AMBCS website. it says saturday the 22nd but saturday is actually the 21st.

ive talked to the race coordinator and he is open for either saturday the 21st or sunday the 22nd for the race.

he is leaving the race date open to the masses. so everyone that is racing the ADHCS/AMBCS series needs to post up what day they would rather have the race on.

i have to let him know monday what the majority wants to post ASAP.

a simple "saturday" or "sunday" is all you need to say

thanks

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Next year I might hit one of your races down there. Any in the summer time?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Saturday

Will, you pissed enough people off last week I'd be suprised if your vote even counts. They will probably hold the race on Saturday in hope your ass don't show up.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
BMXERnAR said:
Saturday

Will, you pissed enough people off last week I'd be suprised if your vote even counts. They will probably hold the race on Saturday in hope your ass don't show up.
Wow, and i thought you had better things to do on a Saturday night then make fun of 16 year olds on the interent. Way to go Marv! Hope you boosted your ego.

·
Registered
38 Posts
TheSherpa said:
Wow, and i thought you had better things to do on a Saturday night then make fun of 16 year olds on the interent. Way to go Marv! Hope you boosted your ego.
I wasn't making fun of you Will, I was just simply stating the truth. Everyone at the race knows what kind of ass you made of yourself. But I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
BMXERnAR said:
I wasn't making fun of you Will, I was just simply stating the truth. Everyone at the race knows what kind of ass you made of yourself. But I wouldn't expect anything else from you.
Man, hopefully when i'm 34, i'm not half as pathetic as you. Maybe you get off to making fun of people half your age? I'd really love to know what i did.

·
Registered
38 Posts
TheSherpa said:
Man, hopefully when i'm 34, i'm not half as pathetic as you. Maybe you get off to making fun of people half your age? I'd really love to know what i did.
Will, you can play as dumb as you as want to with this. Like I said before, who is making fun of you. I guess if I made that big of an ass of myself I would try to cover it up to. With I'm only 16 years old, and your 34. From what I heard you got kick off the DH team for being so nice and proper in Clayton.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
BMXERnAR said:
Will, you can play as dumb as you as want to with this. Like I said before, who is making fun of you. I guess if I made that big of an ass of myself I would try to cover it up to. With I'm only 16 years old, and your 34. From what I heard you got kick off the DH team for being so nice and proper in Clayton.
You guys could make your own soap opera with this shiz.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.