Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Adding droppr post lever to twin lock levers???

3975 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  remanaz
Hi all,

New guy here just getting back into biking. I haven't bought a bike since 2008 and am a bit clueless on some of the new gadgets and stuff.

I am getting the 2022 Spark RC Comp. This model does have the twin lock but does not have a dropper from the factory. Therefore it only has the dual lever setup for the twin lock. I am wondering g if the 3 lever setup is already an available option to buy and if not, what are my options for adding a lever?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
There are a few threads about this. There are a few options you can do and it comes down to your preference.

I use a PNW Luger 2x lever that I’m comfortable with, but others probably don’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can buy the lever the dropper attachment from Scott. Will attach to your existing setup
I am not finding it on their website. Do I order it through a dealer or call Scott directly to get it?
From my experience with Scott, you’ll need to go through a dealer
Well I went down to my dealer and got my triple lever twin-loc set-up. It only cost me an extra $2000 + tax. :eek:. It did come with the dropper and a drivetrain upgrade and fork upgrade and wheelset upgrade so I can't complain too much about the price :D.

All kidding aside, I did opt to move my deposit over from the RC Comp to the purchase of a 910. It is a more expensive version but it comes with upgrades for the extra money. Oh, and I got it now. No waiting. Anyone in the Phoenix area looking for a Spark RC Comp in medium, Bicycle Haus will have it in January 7 2022. At least that is the current projected delivery day for this specific bike.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.