Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: I finally sorted out the order with Intense EU and the part is about to be shipped.

A broken bearing badly damaged one of the top link bearing spacer of my Recluse. I've searched for days but it seems no one is stocking Intense spares anymore, except for some old stocks from the non-direct sale period.

Anyone have a spare one or knows where to find it outside of the rebuild kit from the Intense Parts Shop?

The part is called Bearing Cap 24mm OD, part number is 130765 and it's in common with the ACV, Sniper and Primer too.

·
Registered
690 Posts
A broken bearing badly damaged one of the top link bearing spacer of my Recluse. I've searched for days but it seems no one is stocking Intense spares anymore, except for some old stocks from the non-direct sale period.

Anyone have a spare one or knows where to find it outside of the rebuild kit from the Intense Parts Shop?

The part is called Bearing Cap 24mm OD, part number is 130765 and it's in common with the ACV, Sniper and Primer too.
Where are you located? Try calling into the Intense office tomorrow when everyone is back from Sea Otter and they should be able to get you sorted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.