Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey again...
Now my indecisivness has turned from 'what bike' to what year.' I have read a few things on here about Anodized turners for 2006...anyone here confirm/deny that? I would wait to get an Ano frame personally-if the colors were decent.
SO...
I know DT posts here, and many of you have personal contact w/ him...any one willing to spill the beans officially?

Thanks,

Jdub

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
official beans
turnerbikes said:
The Nitrous will stay gold ano polished, but with a polished and clear ano rear end.

Flux will be polished and clear ano like 05, but with a secondary color of burnt orange ano.

Spot will be Black ano over polish, with blue as the option.

RFX, dark grey polished ano primary, secondary will be a couple shades darker than the sample KgB bought.

All the above bikes have polished and clear ano rears, same finish as 05.

Highline is mill finish raw, but we will have some black ano over mill finish. This will be the whole frame, not just the triangle. It will not be as pretty as the Spot in black, but for those needed a little more flash in their free ride bike the black will have to suffice.

DHR is white powder coated, front and back.

Nitrous, Flux, Spot and RFX triangles can all be custom painted. Gold dust orange. Granny smith apple green, Sparkle Blue, Sparkle Red, Sparkle silver, Sparkle pink,Ferro Yellow, Iron Glimmer (SixPack grey), White, Semi-gloss black, $100 up-charge.

DT

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
i talked to jared at turner tonight. i hear tell there might be a post with samples of all the new '06 colors on the way. wouldnt that be cool? as far as i know, there are color options for each frame. full custom colors of yer own choice may be out of the question from the factory so it may be up to the buyer to have a frame stripped and redone on his/her own dime. thats how i understand it anyway. hope this helps everyone a bit.

ps: its worth it! different is good!

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
cactuscorn said:
i talked to jared at turner tonight. i hear tell there might be a post with samples of all the new '06 colors on the way. wouldnt that be cool? as far as i know, there are color options for each frame. full custom colors of yer own choice may be out of the question from the factory so it may be up to the buyer to have a frame stripped and redone on his/her own dime. thats how i understand it anyway. hope this helps everyone a bit.

ps: its worth it! different is good!
here it is

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.