Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... tonight was the first time that I took the new Dev for some action...
The only thing that I'm not totaly conforme is that still bottom out in 5fts. drops even with the 700lbs spring... anyway I think that I gonna quit a bit droping to flat and I'll be ok.
On the stairs gaps is perfect... easy to get speed and air...love it..
Hope you like it...
PS. I AM WEARING A HELMET.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Master_Jako said:
did the bike hold up good? looks like it did...
Yeah...still bottom out on some flat landing but beside that I think it was the right choice...

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how you like those 661 shin/knee guards???
..[/QUOTE]

They do the job pritty well and I realy like them...BUT for sumer they are a bit to hot....

·
WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?!
403 Posts

WOW! You're catching like a good six eight inches of air there! Control yourself man!

j/k...cool pics as usual!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I too had to make the choice of no more dropping to flat. That means that no urban in OKC. :(

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CanadianHooligan said:
So now im confused,(pardon my stupidity)are you keeping the Dev. and selling the Kona or what?
Breking News..lol
I SOLD the kona and I kept the Dev.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Frankenschwinn said:
I don't know about the ride but the Devinci looks MUCH better...
With the Dev I can get speed and air much better that with the Kona...is much smaller frame wich works better for me and a lot ligher...and pedal awsome ,even with thos 3.0 in the front.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is the spring I sold him! *sniffle* :p

Awesome pics... maybe you could dial up the compression a notch, maybe a 1/2 turn to prevent bottoming? That spring was way too hard for me on drops of 5 - 6' to a flat landing... I would land and the rear end would jack up like a pogo stick (btw, i weigh 145#s).

Ride on dude! ;)

-CAbiker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.