Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
get up n jump
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally stepped up to the new age and got a digital camera. So I am new to the taking pictures of rides, buddies, awesome views, etc.... So I took the camera with me on a couple of rides last week. I was going through them and I found this one.

I have seen some great shots of all over on here. I was just curious to see some of the accidental photos that all you passionites have. The rest of the pictures I took did not turn out very good so I will not put you through the pain and suffering of have to look at them.

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
I've done my share of OOPS shots...

Usually delete them, since most are no where near as cool as yours.

But here's one from Sea Otter,

Self Potrait with Ft. Ords rolling hills in the background.

-A

Attachments

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
RustyBearings said:
:D
That one is great. Should be the in the Caption Contest.

Thanks for a laugh...

rustyb
No sh!t that is hilarious. He is really running to, trying to make it back in time while his buddy holds his bike.

G

·
Over the years I've taken photos of most of the great mountain bikers, shot two Olympics, but every time I talk to my idiot friends, that is the photo they want to see again. Go figure.

·
get up n jump
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is a cool shot. I will have to try that sometime. I wish the ones I intended to take turned out that good. Oh well, thanks for looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.