Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
'Calm Down'
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever thrown a half hearted bid on an eBay item not expecting to win and then forgotten about it, only to find out a few days later that you won?
Well, I did that last week and inadvertently won these WTB Speedmaster cantilevers. Now I just need a bike to put them on. :rolleyes:

jw

Attachments

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
GrumpyOne said:
Have you ever thrown a half hearted bid on an eBay item not expecting to win and then forgotten about it, only to find out a few days later that you won?
Well, I did that last week and inadvertently won these WTB Speedmaster cantilevers. Now I just need a bike to put them on.
Oh yeah, I've won several things that way. :rolleyes:

Re: the WTB brakes - They're a bit of a PITA to install, but work nicely otherwise. It's always nice to have an excuse to buy a "new" bike. ;)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
GrumpyOne said:
Well, I did that last week and inadvertently won these WTB Speedmaster cantilevers. Now I just need a bike to put them on. :rolleyes:

jw
Actually I just did a couple weeks ago. On a Pulstar hub. I really don't know if they're any good, but I always wanted one back in the day and I got this one real cheap.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
GrumpyOne said:

jw
Now you'll have to get a WTB. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.