Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! i need help choosing the correct oval chainring for my bike. I have an Orbea Alma H30 2020, xc bike, which has an Orbea brand crankset. This brand of crankset ive been told is not supported by absolute black. I took apart the crankset and noticed its very similar to SRAM cranksets but im not sure, i'll attach pictures of the crankset and my current chainring, all i know is that de chainmring is 3mm offset, direct mount with 3 t25 bolts (similar to sram) and 52mm chainline. thanks for the help!
Automotive tire Light Bicycle part Rim Gear
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Helmet Automotive wheel system
Tire Bicycle frame Automotive tire Bicycle tire Bicycle fork
Drinkware Automotive tire Bumper Bicycle part Gas
Light Automotive tire Wheel Bicycle part Bicycle tire

This is the chainring i want...

Wheel Crankset Gear Bicycle part Rim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! i need help choosing the correct oval chainring for my bike. I have an Orbea Alma H30 2020, xc bike, which has an Orbea brand crankset. This brand of crankset ive been told is not supported by absolute black. I took apart the crankset and noticed its very similar to SRAM cranksets but im not sure, i'll attach pictures of the crankset and my current chainring, all i know is that de chainmring is 3mm offset, direct mount with 3 t25 bolts (similar to sram) and 52mm chainline. thanks for the help! View attachment 1941367 View attachment 1941368 View attachment 1941369 View attachment 1941370 View attachment 1941371

This is the chainring i want...

View attachment 1941373

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.