Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Just found this forum. You are mainly U.S. riders here or???
I'm asking because I'm about to sell my Rocky mountain titanium frame only. Ebay is unfortunately not an option since I live in Sweden. I will probably put it on a swedish auction site and I'm also afraid that shipping and customs would make just about anyone weep...
Please let me know what you think about all this...
Best regards. Robin

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,476 Posts
If there's tons of riders in Sweden just itching for a 26" ti hardtail, you may do fine.

I'd stick it on eBay though, much broader audience for a bike that time has passed by, many years ago now.

Buyer pays all fees and shipping costs typically so that's their problem, not yours.

Just box it well, and use dimensions a few inches larger than actual, as eBays shipping calc will leave you holding the bag for a lot of shipping costs, it's the one thing I wish they'd fix...

Good luck!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi guys. Just found this forum. You are mainly U.S. riders here or???
I'm asking because I'm about to sell my Rocky mountain titanium frame only. Ebay is unfortunately not an option since I live in Sweden. I will probably put it on a swedish auction site and I'm also afraid that shipping and customs would make just about anyone weep...
Please let me know what you think about all this...
Best regards. Robin
The best option (without ebay) reaching an European and International publicum would be retrobike.co.uk

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.