Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anything I need to know about this particular bike, other than the basic keep it clean and lubed maintenance? I really like how the bike feels, fits, and rides. Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
00sable said:
Pics, Pics, Pics!!!! We need pics.
Pretty new to this forum, atm can't find my dang USD cable, so could post the pictures the previous owner sent me :p Maybe! hehe Also a bit of a computer noobie, not sure how to post pictures on here :confused: Will search around and see what I can find.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took her on the first ride today! I really like how it feels; how it climbs, and how much smoother it feels on the descent as well! I dunno if I am actually going faster, but it feels much more comfortable than my HT, and it does feel like I can go a little faster as well (did I mention I am not in the best shape, yet!). After one ride, I REALLY like it... Some things I need to look into though, there is a very low level hum / squeek, not a hum, not a squeek, but a combination of the 2 when riding without much load- sounds like it might be the brake rotors, or maybe the wheels. Also saw a little oil on the fork stanchion, but I did lube them the night before (and tried to wipe it all off).

I did take some pictures of it, but I need to find my USD cable, and then I need to figure out how to upload them to the gallery so that I can post them... I couldn't upload some pictures of it that the previous owner sent me (tried them at full size ~2.57 MB, as well as cropping them down to ~1.6 or so).

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geez, no wonder they wouldn't load. I tried to shrink them down, but they are still huge. Couldn't modify the pictures at home, messed with them a bit with the computer at work. Now to find that damn cable for the camera :madman:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts