1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to post a lot of pictures here.

A long time ago.

Like...a couple of years back!!

OMG, thats like on some big archived reel tape or something.

Old age....it's better when you laugh at the old man posts...not when you post them.

But put aside all of that, I went back to a place that required a bit of work from yours truly. It;s a passby place on the highway in an area of "we just want to pass through quickly"....but once you commit to it's turnoff, it's like a street flaser turning out to be Farrah Fawcet....when she's 24!

Even better when your the only one out ther gawking at the sights.

Attachments

·
A hopped on pop.
1,397 Posts
cool pics...

in the second shot, is the exposure is bad as it looks??? if it was, i'd piss my chamois!!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's pretty hairy thats for sure....and it gets REALLY steep just where yo see it drop off in the distance. Unfortunately a huge rut the size of a mountain bike tire cuts through the center of the trail because everyone locks up the rear brake, sits behind saddle and fights gravity by dragging their tires.......

As for the side exposure - I buddy once came around the corner too fast and locked up the front brake and endo'd right over the side.....it looked horrible. He landed on his back and didn't really move all that much...is all soft soil.

Kam said:
cool pics...

in the second shot, is the exposure is bad as it looks??? if it was, i'd piss my chamois!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts