Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's funny about this video is that you have to go to latin-american nation with a moderately-oppressed regime and an emerging-economy where the fearless leader goes by the name of "Generalisimo" and the cities are barely rebuilding from the latest earthquakes and tsunamis in order to find trails that look that fun.

I'd put on plastic and do the freeride prancer thing if I though I could have as much fun as that rider does.

But I would talk to the blond in the Fox jersey instead of the big-hair chick with the Paris Hilton glasses at the finish line instead.

"Do you speak Engilsh?"

·
Braille Riding Instructor
1,146 Posts
TwistedCrank said:
"Do you speak Engilsh?"
Yeah, that was a very awkward "interview." Aside from a crappy photo, what the hell was that dude trying to get at, anyway? I couldn't make out much of what he said, but I could tell the rider wasn't too thrilled with him and I don't blame him.

·
Unicycles are for clowns
329 Posts
Video

Looking at the hat and shirt of the guy asking if he speaks English, I would say it is a UCI Official (a race referee)- probably not used to being at a race that doesn't involve lycra clad riders and was asking about his equipment. Cool race, and great way for crowds to watch.

·
Braille Riding Instructor
1,146 Posts
Do not try to one up The Crankmeister. Just don't.

Seriously, another impressive video, albeit one with a completely different style and a hefty increase in production value. I have no desire to attempt some of the stunts Akrigg handles with routine ease, but I do envy the balance, control and technical ability. I can't even bunnyhop, damnit. /cry

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Earthpig said:
Are the trails dry YET?????
When the Earthpig is ready to ride, the trails shall be dry. The Earthpig is not ready to ride, the trails are still wet. Blame him.

Besides, in case y'alls ain't been keeping tabs on current events, winter is in full effect. Will be for another coupla months. Won't be televised. There's too much fun to be had to get yer Willie in a Wonka over your precious dirt paths.

As fer the Earthpig, why don't you get get another tattoo...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.