Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure it is not newly created but I just realized that the previously labeled "Clydesdale" forum is now called the "Clydesdales/Tall Riders" forum.

A true zealot would not stand for this as there could be an intrepretation that "Tall Riders" would be other than 29er riders given their association to another forum.

Somebody should be arrested! If Rainman were a real moderator he would fix this situation.

·
And He was Not
1,686 Posts
Ha Ha, When I read the title and saw the poster was Fo. I said; Oh No, he is threatining to get another 29. Then he will be back on this forum regularly. Now that would be a threat to be concerned about. :D

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
Fo ! ...me old buddy...:thumbsup:

Have you got that Black Sheep Ti frame yet? :D

R.

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
This could be a good point.

I used to be almost 250lbs.
At 6'6... a true clyde.

Since, I've lost almost 40lbs and weigh what I did almost 10 years ago... just a 21 year old.

So, am I a clyde now at 214lbs?

I feel like one whenever I ride with my 125lbs and 145lb riding buddies. But I'm definately no lineman...

·
what a joke
2,280 Posts
Padre said:

At 6'6... a true clyde.

Since, I've lost almost 40lbs and weigh what I did almost 10 years ago... just a 21 year old.

I feel like one whenever I ride with my 125lbs and 145lb riding buddies. But I'm definately no lineman...
dont get your hopes up skinny boy your still a clyde.:eek:

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Isn't that his job discription

Keep up the good work Fo':D

Seriously I saw that somebody made the Clydes forum more "politically correct" recently and also wondered why. Now since the name change I feel I should frequent the forum 'cause I'm over 6', but damn I only weigh in around 173lbs.
Nat said:
Agitator!
Browsing the "New Posts" feature can bring up some entertaining stuff you wouldn't find otherwise.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LyNx said:
Keep up the good work Fo':D

Seriously I saw that somebody made the Clydes forum more "politically correct" recently and also wondered why. Now since the name change I feel I should frequent the forum 'cause I'm over 6', but damn I only weigh in around 173lbs.
indeed....the politically correct movement makes me want to vomit. Next thing you know they will accomodate the Gay and Lesbians (not that there is anything wrong with that) by renaming the Turner forum accordingly.

·
Girt by sea.
464 Posts
FoShizzle said:
indeed....the politically correct movement makes me want to vomit. Next thing you know they will accomodate the Gay and Lesbians (not that there is anything wrong with that) by renaming the Turner forum accordingly.
:D :D

I think Tooltime is under threat too .....

·
highly visible
3,271 Posts
FoShizzle said:
A true zealot would not stand for this as there could be an intrepretation that "Tall Riders" would be other than 29er riders given their association to another forum.

Somebody should be arrested! If Rainman were a real moderator he would fix this situation.
I don't think Rainman cares about tall riders. :D

·
Always Learning
9,607 Posts
Padre said:

At 6'6... a true clyde.

You'll have to drop 15 more pounds to "un-Clyde" yourself.:cool:

Not sure a 6'6" 165 pound XC racer is the most attractive physical specimen for Madre to sack with every night, so I wouldn't sweat it. ;) The fact that you dropped from 250 to 214 is a big accomplishment and improves your health by a major factor. Down south, they would call you a "tall drink o' water" - not a clyde.

BB

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GlowBoy said:
I don't think Rainman cares about tall riders. :D
now THAT was a cheap shot! or should I say "low" blow?

be careful or you may be arrested by the moderators!

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
FoShizzle said:
That is not right! I demand an apology!! Just because most Turner owners are gay doesn't mean EVERYONE is.....GAWD!! I really can't stand this stereotyping anymore, I'm gonna sell my Turners and get a more manly bike. I hear rigid SS 29ers are hardcore manly types(well, Fo excluded) but which brand??

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
wrong forum

FoShizzle said:
I am sure it is not newly created but I just realized that the previously labeled "Clydesdale" forum is now called the "Clydesdales/Tall Riders" forum.

I thought "What bike to buy" was your favorite forum. :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yes, enquiring 29er minds want to know....

Rainman said:
Fo ! ...me old buddy...:thumbsup:

Have you got that Black Sheep Ti frame yet? :D

R.
what's the progress report on the new bike? You said "in March after the big promotion", but we all know you can't wait until then to finalize the 29er......so.....:D

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cactus Jack said:
what's the progress report on the new bike? You said "in March after the big promotion", but we all know you can't wait until then to finalize the 29er......so.....:D
two things....? promotion ?....and BLOODY TAXES and corresponding damage. If one or both dont pan out, I will quite simply have to kick Aqua's a$$ as I have no doubt I could take him in his current state and with the new Hope brakes he put on, I like it that much better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts