Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the ride invitations and info.
Last night I had to get a piece of luggage for my 4th July trip, then kind of just decided to go to the gym.

But thank you again and I hope you both had awesome rides!

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
mtnbkrdr98 said:
for the ride invitations and info.
Last night I had to get a piece of luggage for my 4th July trip, then kind of just decided to go to the gym.

But thank you again and I hope you both had awesome rides!
No worries - we waited around for a few minutes after 5:30 and when you didn't show I figured you were busy or had decided to do TR with impy instead. Cinnoman monkey, RRB, a VERY fast clydesdale named Dan and I had a great ride: Camelsback - Corrals - Scotts - 8th Street - 4A - Devil's Slide - Hulls Ridge - Freeway - Redsands - Chickadee. A great group and a nice fast clip - we knocked out that ride in just over 2 hours. Legs felt surprisingly spry, despite the recurring calf injury, and Devil's Slide was just loose and sandy enough to cause only one wreck. Great weather last night too, and no crowds until we hit the bottom of Devils Slide.

·
Rocks Rock
943 Posts
No problem Daryl

We did the same thing and figured you hooked up with EP. It was a great time on the rock. I gotta show you Dave's loop sometime. You'll like it. Ian, Brad and Lindsey did and that was before I added Rock Island trail to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.