Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is my first thread in the passion forum and well it's pretty lame. Well not really. And let me apologize now for not having pics for every event because I really get into the riding and hardly have a second to take out the camera. So anyway. Me and my wife started through the trailhead and took a few trails we havent taken before and we were just cruising. Made it through the first half no problems. Get to some more difficult trails and made it through those too. Then we get to one where it goes into an off camber turn with soft sand and well...my wife hit the brakes intead of pedaling through it and came within a foot of swimming with the alligators. So she got up and her thigh was hurting and she toughed it out. So we pretty much proceed to go where I knew a bench was and we went there and sat down and drank some water and took a picture. Went to the very end of the trails and then rode back. Washed up the bikes and went home. A good 7 mile trip. I'm proud of her. Hope you enjoy the pics since there aren't many.:thumbsup:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.