Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my vid

Here's a small vid of me riding local stuff. Kinda funny that I got hosted on a snowboarding site. Anyway. Enjoy.

·
Registered
484 Posts
That was very impressive. I really like the fact that you were using your big bike for the street riding as well as the dirt stuff. Sick!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup, same bike. except for the first x-up, which was on a sugar 4+ haha. I ride a Stinky primo w/ slider + . Sick do everything bike for me.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Curiouscaptian01 said:
cool video
sweet that you got it hosted steven.

its jack by the way.

·
Registered
593 Posts
mbfanatic said:
my vid

Here's a small vid of me riding local stuff. Kinda funny that I got hosted on a snowboarding site. Anyway. Enjoy.
Wow very nice! Your riding was better than some of the pro's I have seen. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Major Props Dude! You have some skills, you should be sponsored! :)

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Nice video, definitely some cool stuff in it. Have you ridden with any of the bcd guys before? They've posted some vids of that white limestone looking 15ftish drop.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Nice video, definitely some cool stuff in it. Have you ridden with any of the bcd guys before? They've posted some vids of that white limestone looking 15ftish drop.
lol that was him. bcd hosted for him.

·
where's the kick stand?
674 Posts
ya that was cool,that nose wheelie across the box was sweet,keep it up and post some more.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey thanks guys for all the support. I'm not sponsored unfortunately. But, I have a 6 minute vid that I will send out to some companies. Maybe I'll get some hook ups. crossing fingers. Yea, I'm the guy in the BCD GIF. That's cool you recognized it. Thanks again. I'll post some more vids if I can put some new ones together.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Nice

Just went from tired to 60 in about 1min. Good job, love the ending stairs.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, you guys wanted a new vid. I just posted my big one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts