Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bnerd
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share a video I've recently put together from our September mtb trip.
We worked our way down through Washington, Oregon, Northern California and back again.

I know I'm still riding last years Delirium (GASP!) but I still really enjoy it and don't think I'll be replacing it any time soon!

This vid was shot in Hood River, OR in Post Canyon.
Enjoy!

·
Bnerd
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last year's Delirium? What are you talking about, its the current Delirium! Who knows if the next generation Delirium will make it to the shops by 2013?
It was a joke!
It is a reference to the steady need for always wanting the latest and greatest!
And, I'm sorry if I'm not getting yours!

·
Bnerd
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the props everyone!

Post Canyon has a great set of trails for a wide range of riding styles.
There are some ridiculously big features on some of the trails, though!

I have another vid that is taking me forever to put together. Hopefully I'll post it sooner rather than later!

·
Bnerd
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Another Vid

This is from our stop in Ashland.
Enjoy!

Edit - not sure why but the video quality is not great if played here on this site in full screen. If you go to the Vimeo site it is much better quality in full screen when played.

·
Registered
13,171 Posts
Very cool. I really enjoyed both those edits RE.

Was the Ashland clip of the 12 mile Super D course?

OR and WA are the only two Western states I haven't ridden yet. Looks like there's a lot to like.

·
ride your bike
9,447 Posts
Dude I gotta tell you...your first vid I'll remember forever! Here's why...

About 10 days ago I was dinking around on the interwebz with my 5 mo old daughter sleeping on my shoulder. Came across your vid and was diggin the riding and tunes. Next thing, I hear my daughter laughing...she's turned around grinning like a fool and giggling watching your vid! We spent the next 45 min or so watching more bike vids and laughing. Was awesome.

:thumbsup:

·
Bnerd
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very cool. I really enjoyed both those edits RE.

Was the Ashland clip of the 12 mile Super D course?

OR and WA are the only two Western states I haven't ridden yet. Looks like there's a lot to like.
Thanks KRob!
I have at least two more edits floating in my brain but I'm having a hard time sorting all the raw footage into something I'm happy with!

On our first day of riding in Ashland we did most of the SuperD course. The first section of riding in the vid is parts of that.

There are tons of places to ride in both states. Some are a little less known so research and asking around is what helps find them.
On our trip we kept hearing about Oakridge, OR. And, everything we heard was good! From what we were told it is a tiny town but has miles and miles of trails. And, there is a shuttle company there as well.

·
Bnerd
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dude I gotta tell you...your first vid I'll remember forever! Here's why...

About 10 days ago I was dinking around on the interwebz with my 5 mo old daughter sleeping on my shoulder. Came across your vid and was diggin the riding and tunes. Next thing, I hear my daughter laughing...she's turned around grinning like a fool and giggling watching your vid! We spent the next 45 min or so watching more bike vids and laughing. Was awesome.

:thumbsup:
I'm stoked your daughter likes my music choice and riding! Hopefully it's a start of a life long passion!

·
Bnerd
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A new video

Here's another video I've put together from our trip in September.
There may be snow on the ground in Whistler right now but my brain is still mountain biking!

For some reason the quality of the video isn't as good here on this site.
The quality of the video is much better if you watch it directly on the Vimeo site especially if you watch it full screen.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Here's another video I've put together from our trip in September.
There may be snow on the ground in Whistler right now but my brain is still mountain biking!

For some reason the quality of the video isn't as good here on this site.
The quality of the video is much better if you watch it directly on the Vimeo site especially if you watch it full screen.
Skilz! :thumbsup: Nice riding.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.