Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.adventurefind.com/24/2.html

My little girl, Annabel...something must have hurt last night because she kept us up past midnight. Been up since 5 due to Newman, my lamewad cat. He's 10. For a cat, that's I think like a person being in the good ripe and moldy age of 60something.

Today will suck, and then it will be ok.

Sucks right now because I am deprived of sleep, have caffeine running in my veins, and I have deadlines to meet. Other than that, invoices are printed...

I have a presentation today at 2. Have to get in the gas guzzler and drive 30 miles to downtown Milwaukee. The city that always sleeps. But that’s where the day gets better, sort of. The presentation is for a proposal on a website I was asked to build. I might not be the best web designer, and I won’t label myself with such a corny name. I’m just a guy who knows his shíte

After I come home, I have to finish some meta tag work for another client. Then off I go to a 20 mile bike ride. I’m tired ok, and that sucks.

My ongoing list of things that suck balls:

Pimps
Gnomes
Norm Schurdell
Turds
Having to clean cat puke
Flat tires
Broken chains
Forgetting my mountain bike shoes 35 miles from home
TV
Vivisection
Fat kids
Sour menopausal women
Mullets
Vacuum cleaners
Smurfs
Eating dirt
People who claim they are allergic to everything (retards!)
Your mom…

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
No mercy here. My infants are twins, I have a toddler and my old dog's 100 lbs so your puke and poo couldn't even begin to compete. At least you're bashing somebody other than Zap, and I'm spared a trip to Milwaukee. It is kind of an off day for dirt riding and sailing.

·
try driving your car less
3,097 Posts
ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
People who claim they are allergic to everything (retards!)

I have always thought this, as well. But was afraid to say it, because well, what if they're right?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when you hear...

jh_on_the_cape said:
I have always thought this, as well. But was afraid to say it, because well, what if they're right?
When I worked at adventuresportsonline.com, that fukker, Norm, always said he was allergic to this and that..."i'm alergic to dust" "i'm alergic to cats" "i'm alergic to smoke" "i'm alergic to life"

Him and Zap should kiss.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have to disagree

about the smurfs,well until they introduced the baby smurfs...
How anyone could not find smurfette a total babe is beyond me???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts