Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got out to the Owyhees this morning. It was cold but the trails were hard and dry. Maybe some of the best trail conditions I have ever ridden in. Gary Curt Gail Geoff and I had a great ride. Until Curt hit a rock and broke his frame...other than that it was a perfect day to be riding on the trails.

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,018 Posts
Oh, it was fandamtastic. lv2ride is massive. Massively strong. I feel weak, like kitten salad.

I bought a hat at Dan's Ferry Service. And a 40. I feel trucker like. But, I don't feel truckers. Because that would be a little hairy and icky,

Attachments

·
mortman
134 Posts
Original

No matter how unoriginal the trail selection may, or may not have been, they score mucho originality points for riding in temps that would make mortals turn and run, or at least look for hot chicken soup.

Too bad about the frame! Weather related? Or just luck of the draw related?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would rather...

Be out riding even on trails that some people might be thinking are boring, than not be riding at all.

The bike problem was a freak accident. We were going down Bingo and Curt hit a rock. He went to pedal and couldnt (crank was hitting frame) and thats when we found the problem. Curt took the bike into Georges. They are going to try and get it covered by Gary Fisher. I hope that works!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.