Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
5 x 5
263 Posts
Dirty Mac said:
Great picture but there's no Yeti in it.:p What camera did you use?
Funny - my 575 was actually behind the evergreen in the center. It's a hidden Yeti.

The camera is nothing fancy - a Canon 7 megapix Elph, about three years old. Its best feature is that it fits in my hip pocket.

·
Who is John Galt?
1,772 Posts
Nice stuff guys. We aren't having a real pretty fall which is surprising with al the rain we've had this summer. Our woods are mostly oak/hickory which tends to just turn brown anyway. DirtyMac, you need to show me some Tennessee trails. I'm "just" next door in Missouri. Here's one I shot at Council Bluff Lake near Potosi, Mo.:

·
Who is John Galt?
1,772 Posts
Nice! Nothing like that here but everything is late. We are still mowing grass -- or at least my neighbors are, I've been too busy riding:thumbsup: This is pretty much what the Missouri woods look like in fall:

Followed by this:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Details on that 303r DH but to not hijack this thread maybe start another one...
as for fall
Living in SoCal all my life I don't get them so nice to see the pics...I remember I went to AngelFire once in October and it was like that...then it rained and all i got to ride in was mud.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.