Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ,
my name is Giorgio, I am from Sardinia, Italy.
A beautiful island famous around the world for its pristine beaches , what most people don't know is that it is a mountain bike paradise.
Scarcely populated the mainland offers epic trails into the wildest and remotest areas of all Europe .
There is also plenty of mountains here, the average height of the island being 2000 ft.
Here is a video clip from our last epic ride in the supramonte of Dorgali:

·
Stiff yet compliant
1,895 Posts
CharacterZero said:
Thanks for the clip!
And I apologize on the behalf of the United States for the atrocity that is Limp Bizkit.
What? These lyrics are pure gold man, GOLD!

"lifes just a blast
its movin really fast
better stay on top
or life will kick you in the ass"

Oh, very nice video.

·
uhhhhhyea
335 Posts
Simply amazing... I always wanted to run away to that place. It just moved up on my list of places to start over!

Seriously, what kind of careers are in demand over there?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, the island has plenty of almost deserted areas with plenty of fireroads and singletracks.
The eastern part is still very wild and its beauty is intoxicating, this video was shot there.
Whereas in the southwest there are a lot of ghost mining villages, hidden in the mountains, interconnected by a huge net of trails.
The beaches are splendid, just came and see by yourself...
Or go take a look at this fantastic photo gallery made by Marco Toniolo, one freelance mountainbike photographer:
http://www.marcotoniolo.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/645

·
Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
530 Posts
CharacterZero said:
Thanks for the clip!
And I apologize on the behalf of the United States for the atrocity that is Limp Bizkit.
And I apologize, on behalf of those of us who aren't *******s, for those who express their gratitude for your contribution with insults framed as apologies.

Really great stuff. THANK YOU.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, it was my second video.
usually I 'd rather ride than spend time in front of the pc editing videos.
But I think it is nice to share feelings, views and panoramas with the bikers' communities around the planet
gpsman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.